New York Yankees Odds
New York Yankees Odds
The New York Yankees enter every year as a likely favorite to win the American League and the World Series. The 2023 season is no different. With all the Yankees possess, including the return of AL MVP Aaron Judge, this could very well be the year they finally end their long championship drought.
Below you’ll find all you need to bet on the Yankees in New York including the best available odds across all NY online sportsbooks for today’s game, the best Yankees World Series odds, and more key stats and information.
Best New York Yankees Betting Sites for 2023
Tonight’s Yankee Odds
Below find the best available moneyline for today’s Yankees game. Click on any odds to claim your bonus and get started.
Yankees World Series Odds
Want current World Series odds? Below find the best available odds on the Yankees to win the World Series and the American League.
Aaron Judge Prop Odds
What are Judge’s odds of hitting a home run in today’s game? Check out Judge’s daily prop odds below.
Next Up: Seattle Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
Recent Meetings With The Mariners
|Date||Home Team||Moneyline Odds||Total Runs||Result|
|Last 2 Totals||Overall Record: –||O/U Record: –|
Yankees Insights Vs. Mariners
- The Yankees rank fourth-best in MLB action with 87 total home runs.
- New York is seventh in baseball with a .427 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees are 19th in the majors with a .242 batting average.
- The Yankees have hit at least two dingers in 39 games this season, and are 29-10 in those outings.
- New York has a 19-15 record in games when it strikes out 10 or more batters.
Yankees’ Last 10 Games
|Overall Record||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record||Total Runs O/U/P||AVG Runs Scored||AVG Runs Allowed|
|7 – 3||5-2||2-1||6-4-0||5.8||4.2|
Betting Lines And Odds For Yankees Vs. Mariners
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Run Line||Total Runs|
Yankees Betting Insights
- The Yankees have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (22-11).
- This season, New York has been the underdog 17 times and won eight, or 47.1%, of those games.
- In the 50 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for the Yankees, they have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-25-1).
- New York has collected a 27-23-0 record against the spread this season (covering 54% of the time).
|Home||Away||Day||Night||vs. Starting RHP||vs. Starting LHP|
Yankees Players To Watch
- Aaron Judge has accumulated a team-high 18 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Judge ranks second in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .268 with eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Torres currently ranks 47th in home runs and 86th in RBI in the bigs.
- Anthony Rizzo paces the Yankees with a .304 batting average.
- Anthony Volpe has five doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 21 walks while batting .198.
Injuries For New York Vs. Seattle
Yankees: Harrison Bader: 10-Day Injured List (hamstring), Carlos Rodón: 15-Day Injured List (elbow), Anthony Rizzo: Active (neck), Luis Gil: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Josh Donaldson: 10-Day Injured List (hamstring), Jonathan Loaisiga: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Frankie Montás: 60-Day Injured List (shoulder), Ian Hamilton: 15-Day Injured List (groin), Derek Dietrich: Suspended List (suspension), Scott Effross: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Lou Trivino: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Giancarlo Stanton: 10-Day Injured List (hamstring), Tommy Kahnle: 60-Day Injured List (bicep)
Seattle Mariners: A.J. Pollock: Active (leg), Evan White: 60-Day Injured List (hip), Easton McGee: 15-Day Injured List (forearm), Andres Munoz: 15-Day Injured List (shouder), Penn Murfee: 15-Day Injured List (elbow), Dylan Moore: 10-Day Injured List (abdominal), Robbie Ray: 15-Day Injured List (forearm), Gabe Speier: Active (illness)
|Anthony Rizzo||Active||Neck||.304 / .376 / .505, 11 HR, 32 RBI|
|Harrison Bader||10-Day Injured List||Hamstring||.267 / .295 / .511, 6 HR, 19 RBI|
|Ian Hamilton||15-Day Injured List||Groin||1-1, 1.23 ERA, 12.3 K/9|
|Giancarlo Stanton||10-Day Injured List||Hamstring||.269 / .296 / .558, 4 HR, 11 RBI|
|Josh Donaldson||10-Day Injured List||Hamstring||.125 / .176 / .313, 1 HR, 1 RBI|
|Jonathan Loaisiga||60-Day Injured List||Elbow||0-0, 2.70 ERA, 2.7 K/9|
|Frankie Montás||60-Day Injured List||Shoulder||–|
|Carlos Rodón||15-Day Injured List||Elbow||–|
|Lou Trivino||60-Day Injured List||Elbow||–|
|Derek Dietrich||Suspended List||Suspension||–|
|Luis Gil||60-Day Injured List||Elbow||–|
|Tommy Kahnle||60-Day Injured List||Bicep||–|
|Scott Effross||60-Day Injured List||Elbow||–|
How To Bet on Yankees Games in New York
Using a New York sports betting app has never been easier. To get started, follow these steps:
- Browse this page to find plenty of sportsbook promos and bonus bets to help get you started. Once you find one that suits your needs, click the link.
- Register an account. Fill out any necessary sign-up information such as your email and date of birth. If necessary, verify your identity when prompted.
- Download the app of the sportsbook(s) you’ve signed up for. With an app, you can have easy access to the sportsbook from anywhere you go where betting is legal. You can track and follow your actions.
- Claim any promotions on your account, and if necessary, deposit funds with any acceptable payment method.
- Place your bets! Make sure you confirm your bets after you place them.
You can legally place your bets online in New York and take care of the entire registration process at your convenience. To place bets, you’ll need to be physically in the state. Online sportsbooks use geolocation tracking to verify that you are located in the state at the time of the bet.
Live Betting on the Yankees
Just because you miss the first pitch doesn’t mean you can’t get in on the action. With live betting, you can place bets after the game has started. The odds will be adjusted for what has happened in the game up to that point.
For example, if the Yankees give up a run in the top of the first inning, you can bet them to come back and win the game. You’ll likely get better odds than what they were before the game. The Yankees are a great team to live bet on due to their strong bullpen.
Additionally, you can bet on whether the next batter will get a hit or whether the Yankees will score a run in the next inning, among other possibilities.
Live betting is best with an app because you can bet from anywhere. If you need to make a quick run to the store, you can place a bet from your phone while waiting to check out at the store.
Best New York Yankees Betting App
If you want to bet on the Yankees, you should check out the DraftKings Sportsbook app.
DraftKings is an industry leader with a sleek mobile app, plenty of available markets and proposition bets, great live-betting options, and industry-leading sign-up bonuses and promotions.
There’s a reason DraftKings has scooped up so much of the market share in the area. They offer great options which can appease any bettor while making it easy to deposit, bet, and withdraw your money.
Bet on Yankees Futures
With the Yankees’ reputation for success, betting on them on a game-by-game basis can get expensive. If you want a cheaper way to get invested in the Yankees, the futures market is a great way to do that.
You can bet the futures market before the season starts or while the season is in progress, with the Yankees odds being adjusted based on what’s happened.
The advantage of a futures market is that you’ll get a greater payout if you can accurately predict the future. For example, in spring training, the Yankees betting odds might be +600 to win the World Series. At the All-Star break, they might go down to +450. By the start of the playoffs, they might be +300. In the ALCS, they could be +150. If they make it to the World Series, they might be -150 favorites.
The sooner you bet, the larger payout you’ll get in most cases. Consider in this scenario, a $150 bet on the Yankees to win the World Series in spring training would pay out $900. That same $150 bet before the World Series would only win you $100.
In addition to betting on the Yankees to win the World Series, you can bet on them to win the AL East and/or the American League. You can also bet them to go over or under their projected season-long win total.
Futures betting is not just limited to betting on the Yankees as a collective unit. You can also bet on players in the futures market. Aaron Judge led the American League in home runs in 2017 and 2022, and if he stays healthy, there’s a chance he can do it again in 2023. Betting through the futures market on your favorite players can offer a great payday. That said, New Yorkers cannot bet on individual awards, such as Gerrit Cole to win the Cy Young or Judge to take home MVP.
Yankees Schedule 2023
The Yankees will have a normal 162-game schedule. The All-Star break falls into its usual mid-July window with the season slated to wrap up in October.
The Yanks play 13 games against each team in their division: Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays and Toronto Blue Jays. They will also play 64 games total against the other 10 teams in the American League. The Yankees will play 46 interleague games as well, including four against the in-state rival New York Mets.
Yankees Betting Lines Explained
Below is an example of a typical line for a Yankees’ game that you might find online, such as on the PointsBet app, with an explanation of what each bet means.
|NY Yankees||-1.5 (+140)||-170||Over 8.5 (-110)|
|Boston Red Sox||+1.5 (-160)||+150||Under 8.5 (-110)|
- Run line: A run line bet is the equivalent of a spread bet in baseball or basketball. You are betting whether you think the favorite will cover the spread or whether the underdog will keep the game close or win outright. Due to baseball’s variance and relatively low-scoring games, the run line is almost always set at 1.5 runs, and the favorite is usually an underdog to cover.
- Moneyline: A moneyline bet is picking which team you think will win the game. It’s as simple as that. The moneyline odds are set based on the probability of each team winning. To win $100 in profit on the Yankees in the above example, you’d need to risk $170. If you think the Red Sox could pull off an upset, a $100 bet could net you a profit of $150.
- Total: Much like total betting in other sports, you are betting whether the teams will combine to score over or under the listed number of runs. These totals will fluctuate based on the offensive talent of teams, the starting pitchers for the game, and the strength of the bullpen. Park factors will also play a part.
Yankees Vegas Odds vs. Online Odds in New York
Sports betting has been a fixture in Las Vegas for many years, but only recently has it been legalized in more places across the country. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the newer sportsbooks’ odds closely mirror the sports betting odds found in Vegas. Why fix what isn’t broken?
Both sportsbooks in New York, as well as sportsbooks in Vegas, use similar methods to determine their odds. They use high-powered models to set a line with small adjustments made for a variety of factors such as injuries or current form.
You might find a small difference in the odds when you bet on the local team in New York. People love betting on the hometown team, so the odds for teams like the Yankees might be a little worse locally as opposed to in Vegas, as the local sportsbooks try to lessen their liability.
Why Bet the Yankees Over the Mets?
When betting on baseball in New York, you have a choice of betting either the Yankees or the Mets. Both teams are expected to be very competitive, but why should you bet the Yanks over the Mets?
- The Yankees are generally the better team. Sure, the Mets have their moments, but they just don’t have a track record that’s anywhere near what the Bronx Bombers bring to the table. Whether it’s futures or game bets, the Yankees are often the safer choice.
Latest odds on NY teams
Yankees Sports Betting Partnerships
The Yankees have formed three partnerships with existing NY sports betting apps.
The team expanded its partnership with FanDuel in 2022, making the operator an official sports betting partner of the Yankees. Later that year, the Yanks entered into a marketing partnership with Bally’s Corporation to designate Bally Bet as another official sports betting partner. Not to be outdone, DraftKings sponsors the DraftKings Sportsbook Lounge for Legends Suite ticket holders.
While the latter is not officially a retail sportsbook, as legislation would need to pass to authorize such a venture, it does pave the way for potential in-stadium retail sports betting should lawmakers approve.
Yankees Top Prospects
Below are the top five prospects in the Yankees organization.
Yankees Bench Staff
The manager of the New York Yankees is Aaron Boone, who took over starting in the 2018 season. The Yankees have made the playoffs in all of his seasons at the helm but have yet to win the American League or World Series under his tutelage.
Carlos Mendoza is the bench coach. He was promoted to the post in 2019 after serving as the infield coach since 2017. He’s been in the Yankees’ organization since 2009. Matt Blake is the Yankees pitching coach after being hired in 2019. The Yankees hired him after he served the Cleveland Indians organization. The hitting coach for the Yankees is Dillon Lawson.
Recent Yankees Managers
Here’s a list of the most recent Yankees managers before Boone:
|Joe Girardi||910-710 (.562)||2008-2017|
|Joe Torre||1,173-767 (.605)||1996-2007|
|Buck Showalter||313-268 (.539)||1992-1995|
|Stump Merrill||120-155 (.436)||1990-1991|
New York Yankees Home Games
- Name: Yankee Stadium
- Address: 1 East 161st St
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Owner: NY City Industrial Development Agency
- Operator: Yankee Stadium LLC
- Capacity: 47,309
- Ground Breaking: August 2006
- Opening Date: April 2009
- Construction Cost: $2.3 billion
- Other Events Hosted: MLS Soccer, College Football, NHL outdoor hockey, Concerts
- New York Yankees 2023 Home Game Guide, Promos And Ballpark Details
Quintessential Yankees Sports Bar
If you’re in the Bronx before a Yankees game, you’ll want to check out The Dugout. Just steps from Yankees stadium, the bar is located at 880 River Ave. Its location lends itself to being a pure Yankees bar. The drinks are cheap enough, and the atmosphere is perfect for some pre-game or post-game fun.
The Yankees games are broadcast on YES Network. Michael Kay handles the play-by-play duties and has done so since 2002. Ryan Ruocco serves as the back-up play-by-play announcer. The analysts rotate often, but the crew includes Paul O’Neill, John Flaherty, and David Cone. Meredith Marakovits is the clubhouse reporter.
On the radio side, the games are broadcast on WFAN. John Sterling has handled play-by-play duties since 1989. Suzyn Waldman has served as the analyst since 2005.
How Can I Watch/Stream Games in New York?
You can watch Yankees baseball on YES Network. You can listen to the games on WFAN. You can stream the games through the AT&T TV app.
The Yankees are owned by Yankee Global Enterprises, a company owned by the Steinbrenner family.
Forbes estimates the Yankees are worth $7.1 billion.
The Yankees are a popular team, so it’s no surprise to see people like Billy Crystal, Lebron James, Jay-Z, and Bruce Springsteen are Yankees fans.
Aaron Judge was named the captain of the Yankees in December 2022. Prior to Judge assuming the role, the team hadn’t had a captain since Hall of Fame shortstop Derek Jeter retired following the 2014 season.
The average price for Yankees tickets in 2022 was about $61.
The Yankees have won 27 World Series and 40 AL Pennants.
The Yankees have retired 21 numbers for 23 individuals. Here’s the complete list:
- 1 Billy Martin
- 2 Derek Jeter
- 3 Babe Ruth
- 4 Lou Gehrig
- 5 Joe DiMaggio
- 6 Joe Torre
- 7 Mickey Mantle
- 8 Bill Dickey, Yogi Berra
- 9 Roger Maris
- 10 Phil Rizzuto
- 15 Thurman Munson
- 16 Whitey Ford
- 20 Jorge Posada
- 23 Don Mattingly
- 32 Elston Howard
- 37 Casey Stengel
- 42 Mariano Rivera, Jackie Robinson
- 44 Reggie Jackson
- 46 Andy Pettite
- 49 Ron Guidry
- 51 Bernie Williams
You can follow the Yankees on Twitter at @Yankees.
In MLB The Show 23, Aaron Judge had the best rating of Yankees players at 99, followed by Carlos Rodon and DJ LeMahieu at 93.